[PHOTOS OF THE WEEK 3]: Tokyo streets (1)

I love walking on Tokyo streets. Especially those that are placed between houses. Those small and calm ones. Some of them are very narrow, quite dark during the night time but with shiny vending machines spots. Full of turns, alleys, different types of houses - from new and stylish ones to old, almost falling-apart ones, grade crossings, street mirrors and treasures (for example hidden small temples). Tokyo streets are esthetic, calm, and cosy. I feel safe there. :)

1. 


2.


3.


How do you like Tokyo streets?

PS Hey! If you have spotted any mistakes in my writing please let me know! I am still learning English so I would appreciate it! Thanks! :) 

all rights reserved :) ®

WKoło_UX

Hello! My name is Weronika. I like my family, dogs, travels, food, books, sewing and a Japanese guy who is my bf. And this is a blog about all of that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment